I completely forgot about this slow-cooker meal until I came across it when I was going through and updating some of my recipes that were on my old site. I love this recipe because it is super simple and you can just toss everything in and forget about it (perfect for a busy weeknight!).
- 2 frozen pork chops or boneless country style ribs
- 2 medium apples (cored and chopped)
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Place chopped apples at the bottom of your crock pot.
- Place pork on top of apples.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl and pour over pork and apples (making sure to coat all of the pork).
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, until cooked through and apples are soft and meat is tender.
- Divide among 3 plates and enjoy. Serve it alongside roasted veggies, such as broccoli, for a complete meal!