We took down our tree and decorations yesterday, and I have to say I feel a bit sad (not to mention our house seems a little bare now), because Christmas is all over. We had such a fun month full of holiday festivities, getting together with friends and family (and indulging in a little too many sweets!), that I don’t want it to end. It also has been so nice to sleep-in and not wake up at the crack of dawn to workout and train clients over this winter break. But, as always, good things must come to an end, and I’m ready to get back to my normal routine.
I’m ready to hit January head on (get back on track with my healthy eating and regular workouts, too!), dive into my goals and excited for what 2016 holds!
In putting together my new goals, I reflected back on last year’s goals and I’m proud to say I’ve accomplished most of them. Living more in the present and concentrating less on my to-do list is always on my goal list, because it’s something I’m constantly working on. Some days are harder than others, but I remind myself everyday to slow, down, breathe and just enjoy the here and now, cherishing each and every moment with my kiddos. They are only little once and I want to enjoy every minute of it!
Here are my goals for 2016…
1. Live more in the present and cherish each and every moment (even the not so good ones).
2. Make sure to play a little bit with my kids everyday, no matter how long my to-do list is.
3. Grow my Juice Plus business and incorporate it into my personal training and wellness coaching business.
4. Run a half marathon (something I didn’t accomplish last year).
5. Increase my fitness level by adding another double wod day, but continuing to focus more on how I feel and less on what the scale reflects.
6. Have more family fun days of just dancing, watching movies together, playing games, going for bike rides, long walks and just spending time together.
What are some of your goals for 2016?
How did you do on your 2015 goals?