- 2 frozen chicken breasts
- 4-5 cups baby kale (depending on how much you can fit into your crock pot)
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp garlic no-salt seasoning
- Place chicken at the bottom of crock pot.
- Pour pasta sauce on top of chicken breasts to evenly cover both of them.
- Add 2 cups of kale and layer with a handful of diced onions, 2 Tbsp sun dried tomatoes.
- Repeat layers with kale, onions and sun dried tomatoes and top with spices.
- Mix kale, onions, sun dried tomatoes and spices carefully.
- Cover with lid and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours.
- Divide kale among two plates and top with chicken. Enjoy!