Ever since I made Massaged Kale Greek Salad, I just can’t go back to cooking kale. Eating it fresh in a salad is the best way to go in my opinion!
Instead of making my typical Greek salad, I was craving something different, so I used the same spices and ingredients in my Moroccan Cauliflower Rice to make this recipe. It was SO good, that I almost liked it better this way. It will definitely become one of our “regulars!”
- 2 bunches kale (washed and chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup dried apricots (chopped)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 chopped roasted almonds
- 6-7 oz. cooked chicken (chopped)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp raw honey
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of allspice
- pinch of ground cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place washed and chopped kale in a large bowl.
- Mix lemon, olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic and spices together in a small bowl or container.
- Pour dressing over kale and massage it in with your fingers, until kale becomes soft or slightly wilted.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and toss well.
- Divide among two plates and enjoy!