I love crock pot recipes because they are so simple to make, and after a few minutes of prep, you have a wonderful meal waiting for you in a matter of hours. This is one of my favorite ways to make chicken.
- 2 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 Tbsp tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup no sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 glove of garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic no-salt seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place frozen chicken in the bottom of a crock pot.
- Whisk the rest of the ingredients (except for salt and pepper) in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture over chicken, place the lid on top and cook on low for 3 hours. Serve with Paleo Creamy Dreamy Cauliflower, roasted veggies or with any side dish.
Question: What is your favorite way to cook chicken?