Since I made this recently, I finally got around to updating the recipe that was on my old site. I love this dish because it’s so easy, but SO good! Serve it along side some roasted or grilled veggies for a complete meal.
- 2 frozen pork chops
- 1/4 low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 small cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic no-salt seasoning
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Mix all ingredients together, except for pork chops.
- Place pork chops in your crock pot and pour sauce on top, making sure to completely cover the pork.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Enjoy!