Happy Hump Day! I hope everyone is having a good day! It is a beautiful cold and rainy day here, a perfect excuse to stay in and cuddle up on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa (oh, how I wish I could do that!).
It is time for another round of What I Ate Wednesday from Jenn at Peas and Crayons!
Anyhow, here are my eats from today, not too exciting, but delicious and satisfying!
– No Oat Oatmeal Pancakes with spinach added and sliced strawberries and raw honey on top. I made the same mixture as my No Oat Oats, but added a little bit of arrowroot powder to thicken it and cooked them as pancakes. They tasted good, but didn’t look as pretty as I would have liked!
– Mocha Latte with dark chocolate and unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
– Turkey rolls (turkey wrapped with avocado, spinach, tomato and a little mustard).
– A Paleo Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie (sorry, I completely forgot to take a picture!)
– A new creation that I just threw together in the crock pot: Italian Chicken with Wilted Baby Kale (recipe coming soon, depending on how it turns out!). It smells REALLY good, so I can’t wait to try it in a couple of hours!
Well, today has been a long day of cleaning house, but I’m exited to head to CrossFit for a light workout (to keep myself fresh for this weekend’s competition) and train my first personal training client! It is the first step to truly starting my own business of personal training and wellness coaching!
Have a great evening!
Questions: What did you eat today? Did you try any new foods or recipes?