Happy Hump Day!
I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday. It seems with the holiday and having my husband home all day on Monday, this week is flying by.
For today’s What I Ate Wednesday post, I thought I would share a tasty and super simple breakfast recipe that can be stored in the freezer for quick on-the-go breakfasts or for an effortless brunch with friends. I made these on Sunday afternoon, saved three in the fridge for us to eat for breakfast on Monday and I put the rest in the freezer for quick weekday breakfasts.
These Mini Frittatas only take 10 minutes to make and 20 minutes to bake!
- 12 eggs (whisked)
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil (chopped)
- 2 large handfuls of spinach (chopped)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp pepper
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin tin with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared muffin tins and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Enjoy immediately with fresh fruit for a complete breakfast or let cool and store in the freezer for quick weekday breakfasts!
Thanks, Jenn, for always hosting WIAW! Be sure to check out her blog for all of her delicious eats!
That’s it for today. It’s time to take Keenan to preschool and start cleaning house, YAY (not really)!
What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
Do you prefer omelets or frittatas?
What is one thing that you have eaten today?